We offer outpatient therapy sessions for individuals, couples, and families. Group psychotherapy programs are listed below. Please note that groups are offered based on need. Call the office to find out schedules and be placed on a list.
- Marriage That Lasts — an 8-week Equine Assisted Marriage Preparation Course.
- Power Tools for Living — a 5-week Equine Assisted Learning course for ages 9-11that teaches core constructs of Respect, Responsibility, Relationship Skills, Boundaries, Empathy, Choices and Consequences. One day Parental Workshop included.
- Girls Rule!! — an 8-week Equine Assisted Psychotherapy program for young women ages 12-17. The program aims to help girls learn to stand their ground when needed, to practice self-care, and to know when to ask for help. The intention is to provide a safe, fun and challenging environment in which the participants may learn and grow. Participants will explore important skills such as asserting healthy boundaries, managing familiar obstacles and distractions, developing positive body image, and making empowered choices.
- Champions — an 8-week Equine Assisted Psychotherapy program for at-risk youth. It is designed to develop effective communication and healthy skills for teens with behavioral issues and/or problems in school or with the law. The intention is to help youth recognize patterns and provide a safe and challenging environment in which to implement change and growth. Participants will explore important skills such as accepting personal responsibility, dealing with peer pressure, and managing their anger.
- PEACE — an 8-week Equine Assisted Psychoeducational group for K-8th grade; Bully Prevention/Intervention program.
- Sister Sense — an 8-week Equine Assisted Psychotherapy program for women who want to open up new possibilities in their lives with a fresh perspective. It is designed to help women become more self-aware while making empowered choices. Issues such as anxiety, depression, unhealthy relationships, grief and anger are addressed and positively transformed into strengths.
- Anger Management — a 10-week Equine Assisted Psychoeducational group for skill development and understanding of anger problems.
- Helping Wounded Warriors Manage Anger and other Intense Emotions — a 12-week Equine Assisted Psychoeducational group for Veterans.